Structured Cakesby Verusca Walker
PLEASE NOTE: THIS DISCOUNTED PURCHASE IS TO PREORDER AND LOCK IN THE DELIVERY OF YOUR BOOK WHEN PRINTED IN MARCH 2018
Structure Cakes: Verusca Walker’s long awaited first cake book. This beautiful, glossy book is hard cover and would look great in any kitchen.A complete book to teach you how to create steady structures to support your cake in many different positions like: upright, upside down, gravity defying, moving, sideways, etc….
It is a great book for the beginner or professional cake decorator to understand how to construct structure to support the weight of cake.
This comprehensive book includes:
- planning and drawing diagrams
- buying the correct but affordable equipment
- perfect recipes and tricks on how to use a dense cake
- carving techniques and ganaching tips
- how to test and protect your structure
- embellishments to make your cake more realistic
- tips in how to transport your cake.
- Handbag and high heel shoes
- Baby pram
- Racing car
- Stacked cake (heart and skull and little monsters)
- Kitchen Aid
- Sewing machine
- 3D Motorbike (Harley and racing)
- Musical Instrument (violin, electrical guitar and acoustic)